Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm back

Finally, I'm back at the blogging thing. December was a crazy month but with the exception of Christmas week, I got some pretty good training in. The last week and a half I have been nordic skiing more than running which is a fine substitute. On the race front I am still on the waiting list of the Massanutten Mountain Trails 100, having moved up from 65th to 61st on the list. Vermont is on the radar as is the new Pineland Farms 50 Mile race at the end of May. Congratulations to Ian Parlin and Erik Boucher for making that happen. It will definitely be greatly anticipated. Hopefully training, both in the form of running and nordic skiiing, will kick into high gear shortly and there will be more to report.

And I'd like to send a shout out to my ultra crazy buddies Jamie and Ian who did the Fat Arse 50k with the GAC guys yesterday. While I don't know the results, I bet they did great.

No comments: